Belogorsk (Alexandrovsk, Krasnopartizansk, Kuybyshevka Vostochnaya), Russia, Asia
 
 
Year1926latitude: 50° 55'
longitude: 128° 28'
Period
Initiator(s)
Planning organization
Nationality initiator(s)
Designer(s) / Architect(s)
Design organization
Inhabitants67,000 (2010)
Target population
Town websitehttp://www.belogorsktown.ru/
Town related links
Literature

type of New Town: > scale of autonomy
New-Town-in-Town
Satellite
New Town
Company Town
> client
Private Corporation
Public Corporation
> policy
Capital
Decentralization
Industrialization
Resettlement
Economic
 

source: http://www.belogorsktown.ru/map.php


The villages of Alexandrovskoye and Bochkarevka were founded in 1860 and 1893 by the settlers from the European part of Russia. The villages grew with the construction of a station on the Trans-Siberian Railway in 1913, and by 1923 they merged and were transformed into the town of Alexandrovsk. Town status was granted in 1926. In 1931, it was renamed Krasnopartizansk, then, in 1936, it was renamed Kuybyshevka Vostochnaya, and in 1957 it was finally given its present name. Currently the town is shrinking.

source:

2017 - disclaimer